Another exciting announcement in regard to hotel partnerships is that Salt and Sky Travel Designs is now a Four Seasons Preferred Partner. All the items listed below will be complimentary at any Four Seasons property when you book through Salt and Sky Travel Designs, and the beauty is that you pay the exact same rate you’d see if you were to book on your own.
- Daily full breakfast for two people per bedroom, served in a hotel restaurant or through In-Room Dining
- Hotel/Resort Credit (based on room category booked) enriching your stay with a choice of experience – from spa and dining to recreation
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in
- Complimentary standard Internet in all guest rooms and premium Internet in all suites
- Welcome note at check-in
Are you wondering what Four Seasons to visit first? How about the Four Seasons Resort Lanai.
On the southeastern coast of the pristine island of Lanai, the Four Seasons five-diamond Resort sits just a moment away from many of the most scenic spots. Spend your days lounging by their lagoon-style pools, strolling botanical gardens, reconnecting body and spirit at Hawanawana Spa, and savoring Japanese cuisine at cliff-side NOBU LANAI. From the rugged uplands to the aquatic sanctuary of Hulopoe Bay, the opportunities for adventure – and relaxation – are endless.
Hawaii is the perfect place for families to have a blast! Introduce your kids – and yourself – to the rich history of Lanai and the other Hawaiian islands. Through innovative cultural programs, you’ll learn about traditional practices such as the hula, lei making, coconut weaving, ukulele, art and oral traditions. It’s an ideal way to more fully understand the remarkable heritage of our tropical paradise.
The varied landscape of Lanai offers a vast array of activities for adventure seekers. Snorkel safaris to catch sight of tangs, scuba diving in pristine waters, 4×4 off-roading across rugged terrain, downhill biking and horseback riding: there’s always something to quicken your pulse and send your spirit soaring.
There is also the Four Seasons Kids for All Seasons Program. Four Seasons complimentary Kids For All Seasons program encourages children to appreciate Lanai’s unique environment. They learn about petroglyphs, the spirit of aloha, and how the Hawaiian Islands formed. They can even build their own erupting volcanoes, go hunting for lizards or watch a keiki (child) hula show.
Sample Daytime Activities:
- Explore the tidal pools along Hulopoe Bay while learning about the exotic sea creatures that call them home.
- Join creative art classes – learn to sponge-paint or draw colorful vegetation and wildlife, or experiment with watercolors and clay.
- Enjoy more than 50 arts and crafts activities.
- Play a new board game (or an old favorite).
- Trek through the lush Resort Gardens searching for koi fish ponds and waterfalls.
- Catch the aloha spirit – play traditional Hawaiian games.
- Collect fragrant flowers to make a lei.
- Catch a chameleon.
- Learn how the Hawaiian Islands were formed as you build your own volcano and island habitat at Hulopoe Beach.
- Play tennis with our international pro or with your new friends.
Enjoy a guaranteed upgrade on select room categories at the time of booking for new reservations for travel from October 14, 2021, to August 31, 2022, when booked by March 31, 2022. The offer is based on the availability of the upgrade category at the time of booking. Upgrade applies to Garden-View Room (upgraded to Partial Ocean-View Room) and Four Seasons Garden-View Suite (upgraded to Ohana Garden-View Suite).